Jurasic Earthmoving is your number one choice for Earthmoving Contractors
If you find yourself in need of earthmoving or excavation services in Brisbane, it is important to find the right workers and equipment for your particular needs. A quick internet search will provide you with a long list of earthmoving contractors and equipment available in Brisbane. To narrow down your search, you need to know exactly what sort of work you need performed.
Jurasic Earthmoving contractors cover a wide range of services for large and small scale jobs. Typical jobs include trenching, landscaping, land clearing, and pool excavations. Our team also provide equipment hiring services, rubbish removal, and site clean-up. Jurasic Earthmoving contractors perform heavy construction jobs like earthworks, pipeworks, and road construction. While many contractors perform multiple types of excavation and earthmoving jobs, some may have more expertise in a particular area than others. When you are looking to hire a contractor, then you choose Jurasic Earthmoving to competently meet your project requirements.
When considering what type of equipment to hire, it is important that you find equipment that suits your particular project. There are many different types of equipment and tools that fall under the category of earthmoving equipment, from backhoes and dump trucks to GPS rovers and Bobcats. Jurasic Earthmoving offers a large catalogue of Earthmoving equipment. Are you performing heavy duty large-scale excavations, or are you performing work on a smaller site with limited access? Do you need equipment for a commercial project or a residential one? Do you need to hire professional operators? Be sure to see our team at Jurasic Earthmoving for your equipment services and contractors at the highest standard.
Regardless of your particular needs for Jurasic Earthmoving, there are contractors and equipment that will help you get the job done.
Past and present project works
The following projects are achievements for and with contractors from June 1984:
- Grey St, South Brisbane: clear site prior to construction of Expo ’88
- Old timber yards, Newmarket Road, Newmarket (Rosenlund Contractors Pty Ltd)
- Grey St, South Brisbane: clear site prior to construction of Expo ’88 (Bames Demolition Pty Ltd)
- PGH Brickworks, Brisbane St, Brendale (Kennedy Civil Pty Ltd)
- Cattle Sale yards, Rockhampton (Macs-Cat Pty Ltd)
- The Narm, Bishop Street, Kelvin Grove: 1986-1987 (RJ Bradys Pty Ltd)
- The Ten, The Dunes and The Sands in Cavil Avenue, Surfers Paradise: over 8 months – (Capcon Demolition Pty Ltd)
- Her Majesty’s Theatre, Queen Street, Brisbane (Doug Sims Pty Ltd)
- Duffield Road, Kallangur: Low-set house, brick veneer with corrugated iron roof
- Mt Gravatt: Two-storey house, brick-based weatherboard cladding with tiled roof
- Petersen Rd, Morayfield: Low-set house, brick with tiled roof
- Yundah St, Shorncliffe: High-set 2-storey house, brick veneer/weatherboard, zinc alum roof
A variety of skills are required to undertake these works as outlined below:
- Strip out fitting & fixtures by hand:
– Remove hand rails, light fittings, etc by hand
– Strip wooden floor from second story by hand
– Strip Roof & Trusses by hand
– Mechanically demolish walls/slab etc.
- International Airport taxi-way: Carting concrete in side-tippers building taxi-way (LTA Doval Constructions Pty Ltd)
- Pump Station Emergency Storage (3 sites on Bribie Island, Leitchs Rd Sth, Brendale): April/May 2010 – Holding tanks for sewerage treatment at Sunderland Drive, Bribie Island: tipper for carting sand, water truck for wetting sand and skid-steer for sweeping roads (Abergeldie Constructions Pty Ltd)
- Rochedale Super Dump: Carting water and hooked up to profiler injecting the dam walls with water before it was plastic-lined to prevent leaching 7 days a week, 12hours a day, 9 weeks straight (Newmans Constructions Pty Ltd)
- Eumundi Landfill site, Eumundi Road, Eumundi: April/May 2010 – mixing fill and loading trucks & general excavation duties
- Pump Station Emergency Storage: (3 sites on Bribie Island) for sweeping roads
- Pump Station Emergency Storage Leitchs Rd South: April 2010 – holding tanks for sewerage treatment at Leitchs Road South, Albany Creek Feb-May 2010 tippers for excavation works, tipper and skid-steer for reinstatement of dirt. (Abergeldie Constructions Pty Ltd)
- Redevelopment of old Goods Railway at Roma Street
- Gateway Arterial Road at Nudgee: bulk excavation and fill – (FA Pidgeon Pty Ltd)
- Inghams Chickens, Murrarie Road, Murrarie: 1999/2000 – over 18 month period (Ian McNorth Constructions Pty Ltd)
- International Airport taxi-way re-diversion of Schulz Canal (Tasman Constructions Pty Ltd)
- Housing sub-division at North Lakes: Jan 2000-2010
- McPhail Rd, Narangba: April 2008
- Housing sub-division off Baker St, Bray Park: Jan 2008 (Civil Contractors (Aust.) Pty Ltd)
- Housing sub-division off Brisbane Road, Warner Lakes Housing sub-division cnr Goodfellow & Dohles Rocks Rd, Murrumba Downs: October/ May 2010 (Dean Ash Constructions Pty Ltd).